Monday, August 13, 2012

Project of the day

At a recent children's consignment event in our town, I was able to snag these fun glittery window panels on the last day where everything was 1/2 off ($2.00 :). Originally I was thinking maybe I could make a fun tu-tu for Juliet out of them or do something fun for dress up.

Then one night recently while reading bedtime stories, I realized that her room, while cute had no real sparkle. Her curtains are a nice and sunny yellow but still kind of drab. Maybe I should just hang up those fun curtains as curtains.....

Well I wasn't about to go spend money on more curtain fixtures so I went into my kitchen drawer and found a bunch of clothes pins. I hung the panel up with them and........hey not bad.

It was still missing something tho......

No comments:

Post a Comment