Saturday, August 4, 2012

Fun Project

Tonight I wanted to work on a project I had been thinking about for some time. I really wanted to use some retro print oil-cloth fabric but it's kind of hard to come by here in Arkansas.

I didn't want to wait any longer so I pulled out a old vinyl tablecloth that was kind of dirty. Cool print, perfect colors-BINGO!

Got Juliet down to sleep, dug out my screwdriver, scissors and hot glue gun and was ready to roll.

After 2 1/2 hours, I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I hope when Juliet wakes up, she likes it too. I'll snap some pics of us having a tea party tomorrow :)

Total Cost:
Small table and chairs from Garage Sale - $7.00
Old Target table cloth from clearance isle - $3.00
Final Total: $10.00 and a table I wish I could drink my tea at.

No comments:

Post a Comment