Friday, May 25, 2012

UPDATE FROM GREECE...

Hey All…

 

Just a short update from Greece…

 

Other than it being windy here for the past few days, there really isn’t anything to write home about…

 

The weather is generally nice…  The mosquitos love it!

 

Athena is staying home by herself during the day…  She’s always happy to see me when I get home, and usually spends the next few hours chewing on my fingers, hands and arms (and toes and feet).  She also started whining at night til I let her into bed with me…  She’ll spend the whole night sleeping and snoring next to “Daddy”…  Occasionally I’ll wake up with her laying across my chest or neck, or just trying to nibble on my fingers in her sleep.

 

Took a short bike ride today to a meeting we had near my house…  Nice short ride to a nice beach…  Might have to check it out later this weekend!!!

 

Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment